Newest Easy Fall Hairstyles and Hair Trends

Newest Easy Fall Hairstyles and Hair Trends

I usually begin my work day reading over everyone’s comments and I noticed an overwhelming request for more easy fall hairstyles. I also noticed that what I consider an easy hairstyle may not be easy for everyone else, so this time I made sure I picked hairstyles that require fewer steps.

Easy Fall Hairstyles, Textured Ponytail | www.alexgaboury.com
Easy Hairstyles, Fall Hairstyles | www.alexgaboury.com
Easy Hairstyles, Ribbon Hairstyles | www.alexgaboury.com
Easy Hairstyles, Simple Ponytail | www.alexgaboury.com
Easy Hairstyles, Up Down Hairstyle | www.alexgaboury.com
Scarves were a huge hair trend this past summer and they’ve continued to make a statement into fall. I thought it would be fun to incorporate this trend into a simple bun, and how cute is the ribbon peeking out the bottom? As for the half up hairstyle, I knew I wanted to make it textured, effortless, and cosy which would be a perfect hairstyle for Thanksgiving. I knew I couldn’t create an easy hairstyles video without including my favorite hairstyle, the textured pony-tail. For this, I kept it super simple and shared my favorite tip I use to achieve that perfect perky pony-tail each time.
Credit to this Site

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Trends Short Haircuts Ideas For Girls

Best Side Swept Hairstyles Ideas for Men